Call for Abstract
25th International Conference on Herbal and Alternative Therapies for Diabetes , will be organized around the theme “ Advanced Technologies and Innovations to Beat Diabetes ”
Herbal Diabetes 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Herbal Diabetes 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
The risk factors for type 1 diabetes are still being researched. However, having a family member with type 1 diabetes slightly increases the risk of developing the disease. Environmental factors and exposure to some viral infections have also been linked to the risk of developing type 1 diabetes. Several risk factors have been associated with type 2 diabetes and include Family history of diabetes, Overweight, Unhealthy diet, Physical inactivity, Increasing age, High blood pressure, Ethnicity, Impaired glucose tolerance (IGT)*, History of gestational diabetes, Poor nutrition during pregnancy.
Diet and exercise are both key components of a successful strategy to beat or manage diabetes. To maintain your blood glucose, you need to balance what you eat and drink with physical activity and diabetes medicine, if you take any. The food groups are vegetables, fruits, grains, protein, dairy non-fat or low fat. Foods to limit include fried foods, sweets, candy, ice cream, beverages with added sugars. The health aids of resistance training for all adults include improvements in muscle mass, body composition, strength, physical function, mental health, bone mineral density, insulin sensitivity, blood pressure, lipid profiles, and cardiovascular health. Aerobic exercise is motion that makes your heart beat faster and makes you breathe harder. You should aim for doing aerobic exercise for 30 minutes a day most days of the week. Before beginning a program of physical activity of more than brisk walking, you must be assessed by your doctor.
Foot disease affects nearly 6% of people with diabetes and includes infection, ulceration, or destruction of tissues of the foot. It can impair patients’ quality of life and affect social participation and livelihood. Between 0.03% and 1.5% of patients with diabetic foot require an amputation. Most amputations start with ulcers and can be prevented with good foot care and screening to assess the risk for foot complications. Diabetes can cause two problems that can affect your feet:
- Diabetic neuropathy
- Peripheral vascular disease
Evidence suggests that the nurse specialist has a key role in supporting the integrated management of chronic disease through nurse-led clinics in primary care. The National Clinical Programme for Diabetes was established in 2010 to improve care for people with diabetes in Ireland. The new model of integrated care aims to standardize diabetes management. The satisfaction survey assessed the impact of education on patients’ understanding of and motivation to manage diabetes and planned lifestyle changes.
- Type 1 and type 2 diabetes frequently co-occur in the same families, suggesting common genetic susceptibility. Such mixed family history is associated with an intermediate phenotype of diabetes: insulin resistance and cardiovascular complications in type 1 diabetic patients and lower BMI and less cardiovascular complications as well as lower C-peptide concentrations in type 2 diabetic patients.
- During a pregnancy complicated by diabetes, the placenta undergoes a number of functional and structural pathologic changes. However, differences across studies may reflect pathophysiologic differences of diabetes types under investigation
- Ayurvedic medicine for diabetes is based on the built of the patient as sthoola pramehi (obese patient) or krisha pramehi (lean patient) based upon the dosha predominance.
- Several herbal supplements and botanical and have been studied as alternative treatments for type 2 diabetes, including ginseng, cinnamon, and aloe vera.
- Many common spices and herbs are claimed to have blood sugar lowering properties that make them useful for people with or at high risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Thousands of years ago TCM is a system originated of healing. It has evolved into a well-developed, system of medicine that uses several modalities to treat and prevent illness. The most commonly employed therapeutic methods in TCM include acupuncture/moxibustion, diet therapy Chinese herbal medicine, mind/body exercises (Qigong and Tai Chi), and Tui Na (Chinese massage).
- Diabetes Mellitus (Zayabetus) is the most important lifestyle related disorders that is mostly widespread in urban areas.The disease is allied with Polydypsia (Atash-e-Mufrit)and Polyuria (Kasrat –e-Baul). In case of Diabetes (Zayabetus), level of sugar in blood increases due to lesser production of Insulinthrough Pancreas.
Diabetic eye disease is a group of eye problems that can affect people with diabetes. These conditions include diabetic retinopathy, diabetic macular edema, cataracts, and glaucoma.
Cardiovascular disease remains the principal cause of death and disability among patients with diabetes mellitus. Diabetes mellitus exacerbates mechanisms underlying atherosclerosis and heart failure. Unfortunately, these mechanisms are not adequately modulated by therapeutic strategies focusing solely on optimal glycemic control with currently available drugs or approaches.
Stem cell therapy holds immense promise for the treatment of patients with diabetes mellitus. Alternative forms of stem cell therapies, such as induced pluripotent stem cells, umbilical cord stem cells and bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells, have become an area of intense study. Recent advances in stem cell therapy may turn this into a realistic treatment for diabetes in the near future.
Biomarkers are useful tools for research into type 1 diabetes (T1D) for a number of purposes, including elucidation of disease pathogenesis, risk prediction, and therapeutic monitoring. Susceptibility genes and islet autoantibodies are currently the most useful biomarkers for T1D risk prediction, progress, opportunities, challenges, and future directions in the development of T1D biomarkers.
- Track 12-1Acupuncture
- Track 12-2Aromatherapy
- Track 12-3Physical Therapy
- Track 12-4Mind-Body & Yoga Therapies
- Insulin therapy is recommended for patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus and an initial A1C level greater than 9%, or if diabetes is uncontrolled despite optimal oral glycemic therapy. Insulin therapy may be initiated as augmentation, starts at 0.3 unit per kg, or as replacement.
- There are many types of non-insulin therapies, which works in various ways It helps to manage your type 2 diabetes. The most common types such as Thiazolidinediones (TZDs), Metformin, Sulfonylureas, DPP-4 inhibitors (gliptins), SGLT-2 inhibitors, GLP-1.
Drug Therapy synonymous to pharmacotherapy is a term used to treat diseases. Drug interacts with a receptor or an enzyme to promote healthy functioning and cure diseases. Medications can be taken as oral pill, capsule or liquid form, or injected into tissues or muscles.
The remarkable similarity of lifestyle and environmental risk factors for type 2 (non-insulin-dependent) diabetes mellitus and colon cancer has led to the hypothesis that diabetes may increase the risk of this cancer. Some observational studies have suggested an increased risk of breast cancer (BC) among diabetic patients. A meta-analysis was performed to assess the risk of BC in diabetic patients compared to nondiabetic patients.
Ozone is a gas, and can be used for a treatment for ulcers in people with diabetes, Ozone gas will be delivered with ozonized oils (e.g. olive oil or ozonized sunflower), or by a mixture of oxygen and ozone applied directly to the wound, or through rectal insufflation (blown into the final portion of the gut/intestines through the anus).
Studies around the past several years highlight that cell-based therapies involving adult stem and progenitor cells hold promise of rescuing the dying endothelium in diabetes. Studies around the past several years highlight that cell-based therapies involving adult stem and progenitor cells hold promise of rescuing the dying endothelium in diabetes.
The Chinese and Indian cultures have had several thousand years of history and experience in the prevention and treatment of T2DM with herbal medicine. As later discussed, various herbal medications have been proven to be clinically effective. Because herbal medicines are generally derived from natural plants, they are considered to be relatively safe and have fewer side effects compared to the conventional drugs.
Aceruloplasminemia is a monogenic disease produced by mutations in the ceruloplasmin gene that result in loss of protein ferroxidase activity. Ceruloplasmin plays a big role in iron homeostasis, and its activity impairment leads to iron accumulation in liver, pancreas, and brain. Iron deposition promotes degeneration, diabetes, and progressive neurodegeneration.
The microvascular complications of insufficiently controlled diabetes (retinopathy, neuropathy and nephropathy) and the marked increased risk of macrovascular events (e.g., stroke and myocardial infarction) have a dire impact on society in both human and economic terms.
Nutrition therapy has its greatest impact when a person is first diagnosed with diabetes. A variety of nutrition therapy interventions can help with diabetes management, including carbohydrate counting, simplified meal plans, healthy food choices, individualized meal planning strategies, exchange lists and behavior strategies.
\r\n Diabetes normally saw in children is Type 1 diabetes and is caused by the failure of the pancreas to deliver insulin. Type1 diabetes affects around 1 out of 400 adolescents, children and young adults under 20 years of age. Moreover, it is because of the autoimmune destruction of the beta cells in the pancreas. The diagnosis is made when a child has typical \r\n
The primary point of the diabetes is to distinguish the general state of the disorder, there are various case and research studies including animal models and human models. Type 2 diabetes is a cutting-edge pandemic. Two kinds of prediabetes, contingent upon when the body fails to produce insulin, the hormone that signals body tissues to utilize glucose: impaired glucose tolerance and impaired fasting glucose
\r\n Obesity is an unpredictable issue including an over the top measure of muscle to fat ratio. Obesity isn't only a restorative concern. It expands your danger of ailments and medical issues, for example, coronary illness, diabetes and hypertension. Being amazingly stout methods you are particularly prone to have medical issues identified with your weight. Fortunately even unassuming weight reduction can improve or keep the medical issues related with corpulence. Dietary changes, expanded physical movement and conduct changes can enable you to shed pounds. Physician recommended meds and weight reduction medical procedure are extra choices for treating corpulence.
\r\n Obesity is analyzed when your weight list (BMI) is 30 or higher. Your weight record is determined by isolating your weight in kilograms (kg) by your tallness in meters (m) squared. For the vast majority, BMI gives a sensible gauge of muscle to fat ratio. In any case, BMI doesn't straightforwardly quantify muscle versus fat, so a few people, for example, strong competitors, may have a BMI in the hefty classification despite the fact that they don't have abundance muscle to fat ratio. Inquire as to whether your BMI is an issue.
\r\n In the event that the kidney harm ends up extreme, you may take note:
\r\n a poor appetite or feeling sick;
\r\n puffiness around the eyes;
\r\n muscle cramps;
\r\n feeling tired; and
<p style="\"text-align:" justify;\"="">\r\n